Tuesday, 22 July 2008

No Internet Connection (Day 1) 21 July 2008

No internet connection for me today, as I had not paid for the internet bills. Today is also a rainy day and somehow the weather made me felt sleepy and moody. However, I received an unexpected message from someone that made me smile once again. During the lesson in class, nothing special happened.

After school, I went to Funan Mall to buy the brand new HP MiniNote 2133 from one of the guy I met in the forum, he will collect from HP shop directly. However, there was a big crowd at level 6 of funan, where everyone is creating a scene complaining to the management. They said that the stock would ship in much later during mid August. Many people said that it was ridiculous as the letter stated earlier that the date of collection was on that day. So I had no choice, but to delay till then to buy the laptop for my father. Hehe ! Feeling “evil”, I enjoyed watching the people acting out a drama for everyone to watch.

Lastly, after leaving funan, I quickly rushed to Venture Era again. There was an event that was held every month on new updates and power sharing. So at one point, I did learnt some valuable stuffs. At the other hand, I was “Sabot” to go up on stage to introduce myself and to tell the crowd why I wanted to join Multi-Level Marketing company. So being stage fright and nervous, I was talking rubbish unnaturally and was like “buay” in the introduction. Sigh, I just don’t got used to public speaking yet. One to one was okay, but not talking to a large group of people. At that moment of time, I did felt very worried and scared, because I may leave an awful impression to others. I will remain being the best that I could for the next training, I must learn to be the best one day to achieve my goal !

No comments: