Sunday, 20 July 2008

Oh No ! The start of the week is here again...

Its going to be Monday soon and the problem is that I had not started doing my mathematics homework yet. Really got to mood to do it. This coming week will be a tiring one, as I got to really get started for java test and maths test. Furthermore, I have to try solving the FE and Java project asap.

Anyway, tomorrow will be going down to funan at 6pm to buy the laptop from someone for my father. After which, got to rush down to Venture Era again for the second training. I would say that the first training was a positive and fun one. I heard many people who give up at the start, cos they said that it is difficult and its a scam, however on the other hand, I also heard successful stories from people that is even younger than me. But from my own view, I think it is okay for me to try, as I do not lose out in anything. So I shall try it out.

No comments: