Thursday, 3 July 2008

MST Results and ...

Finally I got to know all the results of my modules, had not been performing well.. Certain modules were unexpectally poor which is due to stupid and careless mistakes. I must learn not to be careless and the only solution of preventing it, is to keep practicing. This two months will be packed with submission of projects and studies for the final term examinations. Although I hate to have exams, but everyone still have to go through. I really do hope that my results will be better in the finals, so I could rest and enjoy myself during the holidays, to work for my plans.

Something bad lately had also happened to me at the same time. Someone very close to me had just passed away a few days ago. These memories will always be with me and will not be lost till the day I die. I wished the person could revive and be in this world once again, but it will never happen. But I hope my wish will come true and the person will appear in front of me again.

No comments: