Monday, 8 November 2010

Windows Phone 7 ported to HTC HD2


Okay more news about having the Windows Phone 7 OS being ported to HTC HD2. This is already a good progress by the XDA developers !! I had tried the real Windows Phone 7 with my friend's phone. It was brilliant as a version 1 type of standard. I'm sure the future updates will make it even more better. I see a potential competition in the near future. By that time comes, HTC HD2 is running more and more smoothly as the original Windows Phone 7 devices.

2 comments:

rashid1891 said...

I bought my Nokia phone in pakistan

Hi its really very nice blog,very useful information..

What a stylish mobile phone this is.I want to purchase ...

It is a very beautiful Nokia Mobile

DarkMicro said...

Its not a nokia device for goodness sake