Thursday, 28 August 2008

Lunch @ Katong Shopping Centre


Just went to Katong Shopping Centre and ate at my favourite Western Stall. As usual, I ate Chicken Cutlet Rice. It had French Fries, Coleslaw, Baked Beans, decent amount of chicken cutlet and rice with their special sauce which cost just only $4.50. Its simply delicious and the serving was great ! I would rate it as the Best Western Food in all coffee shop in Singapore ! Botak Jones used to be good, but now its getting more worst and worst. Botak Jones' serving was like for xiao mei mei.

On the way home, passing by parkway central, I decided to go into the nearby friendly shop to look around. The softwares and games were really outdated ! Wasted my time ! I was still hoping to find some new software or games. So didn't buy anything at all and headed home.

Just received a msg from the boss of Bioslab, this coming saturday, got to work le. Though the pay was good at S$10 per hour, but its really stressful and tedious to work in. But being manipulated by the money, I need to earn as much as possible, after all, for me, weekend had always been bored for me.

No comments: