Thursday, 2 September 2010

New 4th Generation IPod Touch from Apple



From my own point of view, I felt that this is the only potential product from Apple. From what I see, it basically gets most of the stuffs from IPhone 4G to build into Ipod Touch. I really hope Apple will create the two different model device to be different with each of their unique feature and functionality. I hope there will not be any failure flaws like the IPhone 4G. I will look forward to try this in store and post another time to express my opinion.

In a nutshell, iPod touch gets the following:
• FaceTime with front camera and rear video camera
• A4 chip
• 3-axis gyro
• iOS 4.1 with GameCenter
• Still camera and HD video recording, edit your videos with iMovie app (sold separately)
• Retina display (You can't even discern the pixels)
• New iPod touch is even thinner
• iPod touch: #1 portable game player in the world (outsells Nintendo and Sony portable game players combined)

Source Taken and Extract From: Apple Singapore and MacDailyNews

1 comment:

モバゲー said...

モバゲーが遂に出会いをプロデュースする事になりました。今まで禁止していた事も全て解放で皆様の出会いをお手伝いさせて頂きます。