Monday, 16 March 2009

Business Concept - My Business, My Views !



Currently doing some crazy things exactly the same concept as the above scenario. Nothing
much, but I do not agree with things like leaders following 100% from people. Thats simply not
leaders, but rather some workers following instructions.

I believe being a sucessful leader, is to have its own ideas, LISTEN but NOT FOLLOW people's
ideas. With the previous statement, I'm talking about learning from the best practices of
business.


Is the above model familiar? I'm not challenging against someone's system. However, I do agree
to an extend, but if doing business is being condemn by 1% of the population, there is no point.
What will the people in the HOT category thinks? Other than COLD, WARM & HOT, what do you think about the forth one? Explode? Irreversible? FYI, Irreversible means : Incapable of being reversed or turned about or back. I do not want that to happen. Friends I made, my relatives, I do not want to lose friends and being despised by relatives.. There is just too many flaws in the current system. Its simply not right for me.
P.S. I will get pissed off by people who think that they could brainwash me by "SPAMING". I won't make u feel bad, I will simply ignore it, because I treated you as a friend and respect that friendship. Don't spolit it. I already condemn a friend that of four years friendship with me.

No comments: