Saturday, 18 October 2008

Blog Objective Changed

Wow, its been a long time ever since I last posted in my blog. As reference from the above title, and due to no more slacking mode, I decided not to updated everyday, but will of course update my blog quite frequently at least twice a week.

My first week of school had finally passed, and oh no, modules are getting more difficult. Most of the lecturers who taught my class were not as good as expected, especially Data Communication and Maths. However, my first week of school was quite enjoyable as my classmates were more bonded to each other, though there were still groups formed in the class.

As for Atlantica Online, yaya, I know that I had been "addicted" to it lately, which resulted in lacking of sleep and "chionging" the game with BlitzAce (my classmate who all of you know) till around 1am or 2am everyday. 1st week had passed and 7 more weeks to MST. Time is running fast. This is the first Christmas where I will feel extremely stressed ! (Expected)

No comments: