Tuesday, 31 July 2007

My Rank


As promised, I took a picture of my uniform with my new rank. Today, I got to wear my uniform with rank for the first time, because I had to attend a meeting. Though in the meeting room, I am still the most junior rank inside, but at least I'm NOT EMPTY ! Also just found out that there is a NS (National Service) System, just launched this month and it is called NSPAM. It is a system whereby NSF (National Service Force) and NSmen will access though to check and apply for information. But found out that my seven days of leave bringing over to the next FY is GONE !!! OMG !! So this coming friday, I'm going over to the ESS (Electronic Self-Service) Roadshow of this system to enquire and asked what had happened to MY LEAVE !!! Well today is a tiring day for me, as I gotta stare at the computer screen for so long, and was high tide. Last sunday, went to apply for credit card. There was this news saying that CitiBank has a credit card which do not need any income, but can use up to a maximum of $500. So guess I should get one too for fun. Haha.... Oh ya, last friday, just got my new spectacle. Still a little not used to wearing it. But I still try to wear everyday to work. Well at least I can see things much clearer and more detail.

No comments: